Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

rezooom me v.1




Made this cabinet for Monte's class to put on my resume, because I found that tracing a cabinent in vectors was taking too much time, but learned some really cool stuff about how to texture in Photoshop with the 3D model with you. The model itself still needs a lot of work, but my workflow is getting there. 

Looks a bit like a crazy poster, and there are a few mistakes, but learned a great deal about why its so important to use models in photoshop when painting textures.





The above two were made with Zbrush by just using Alpha brushes and screenshotting them right out of the program, then I went ahead and tiled them in Photoshop. Experiments with normal maps right from the model to ensue possibly soon. 



Procedurally made, with light photo overlay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment