Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

zenny poo


Worked on some texture stuff this week!

This model was originally made by the hatterific Arisa, and after I did a little puffy funktion to the model (directed to by the pufferfunkerton Suzanne), and bit of texture work, we've gotten a little further along on Zen's cuteriffic development.

One thing to note is that Photoshop's fx filters, when applied to a 3D model in Photoshop, can be a great way to preview the way you may want a character to appear shader-wise. I used stroke, outer glow, inner glow, and a gradient to achieve the effect. Also a great way to iterate. You can rotate the model and see the effect of the fx.


I found it to be a great way to visualize how I want this character to appear in game.

Now to enslave my programmers...

No comments:

Post a Comment